It is our intention to continue to serve the families in our community with dignity, attentiveness, and professionalism. The health and well being of the families that we serve, the guests that enter our facility, and our staff remain our top priority. Simplicity Funeral and Cremation Services at Glackin Chapel is diligently following these procedures to help with the spread of the COVID-19 Virus:
1. Limiting the amount of guests in the funeral home to 50% of the building capacity.
2. Requiring proper social distancing throughout the funeral home as guest file in and out.
3. Requiring that masks be worn by all family members, attendees, and staff members.
4. Supplying hand sanitizer in the funeral home.
5. Thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces with antibacterial/antiviral cleaners before a funeral.
6. Encouraging guests to take advantage of our website's tribute center for communicating with families.
7. Facilitating arrangement appointments remotely.
8. Utilizing video and audio services to supplement in-person visitation.
As this is an ever-evolving situation, we will continue to monitor and follow the advice of state and federal health professionals. We appreciate your patience and support in diligently helping to keep our community safe in this unprecedented time.
136 Morrison Avenue | Hightstown, NJ | 08520 | (609) 448-1801